Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Hi, my dad loves in a foreign country and I need to get him a phone. Which PAYG SIM is best?

Hi, My dad lives in a foreign country and recently lost his carer so I'm trying to get him a phone so he can call if necessary. Both are countries are in europe. Which PAYG SIM is best for this? I don't want to have to top up every month which the O2...

Topup

My phone won’t let me topup

Me358 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

NHS discount

I was given a code to text to an o2 number with the organisation I work for, but I keep getting a reply “Sorry we didn’t get that, please check your key word & try again”. Anyone had the same issue?

Data

Im getting charged for data when its off on my phone. Who can i contact to sort it out or have billin?

Resolved! top up

Hi,I'm a new customer, I received my Pay As You Go SIM but I can't Top Up because when I'm going to pay it doesn't accept my bank details.Why? I tried it with and EnglishVISA card and a Spanish VIsa card as well but it didn't work.Also I tried callin...

How to

Hi how can I top up my cup as I used 100%?

Zu by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Charge for rejecting a call

I use “pay as you go” service. I have voicemail off and mobile data switched off (I am at home using wifi). Today I got a phonecall and I rejected it. After that I immediately got pop up on my screen (grey background with white font) showing me my cu...

AlexxH100 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hacking Iphone camera & SMS

Hi there,I would like someone to explain possible hacking my iPhone camera , the camera light comes on and a notification that my camera was used recently & my SMS are not being received sometimes, please help a worried o2 paygo user!! Thanks

some one%20turned%20on%20voicemail

Is it possible for someone to phone and turn on voicemail because that is what has just happened. I had dialed 1760 when I first setup this pay as you go mobile. I know for a fact that I did not have voicemail because this new voicemail message first...

1922 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAYG credit

I’ve received my PAYG sim for my daughters phone. I wanted to give her the ability call without the need of wifi if she’s at her friends. However she may not ever use the credit. As a result and I top up with £10, will she lose the £10 credit after a...

Pec0 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos