Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

scam/nuisance texts on Brand new Nano phone and sim

I recently bought a new Nano seniors phone and SIM card for my elderly dad. He keeps getting nuisance/scam text messages obviously not meant for him. How do I sort this ?

Vic2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Emergency calls%20only%20-%20how%20do%20I%20topup

Hi all, I have an old mobile phone which has an O2 Sim. It worked until last week, but now says “emergency calls only“. I guess it needs topping up. However, when I go online to top up, it tries to send a text message with security code to the phone ...

Markierich by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

New sim

I bought a new o2 sim in tesco. And it stated 6gb now 18gb for just £10 pounds and terms and conditions that applied to me where, if you are a new customer the big value bundle will automatically apply as soon as the sim is activated. I activated my ...

Cilla1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Balance

Hey, I would like to know why my account shows 0.06£? On what I used all my balance? I have unlimited texts and data, right? How I need to top up balance? Every month or you will charge it? Can I still use my texts and data when balance is nearly 0? ...

WeronikaK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pixel 5 WiFi calling

How to enable WiFi calling on pixel 5 ?Under settings>network>mobile network WiFi calling option missing

Bart4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need new simcard

Lost phone need new simcard same number

Calbal93 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay as you Go Top Up

Hello All, I recently changed my phone and on my O2 account my old phone is still appearing. I would like to know, when I delete the old phone will my number be also deleted? Thank you.

Cezary1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem with answering and making calls

Hello I came to Poland and I have a problem with making calls and receiving. I checked apn, last week I did a swap sim because I had such problems before. I tried all local networks and nothing changes. SMS sometimes comessometimes not, the internet ...

mat1994 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos