Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Texts and data

What it is I’ve received a text this morning sayin thanks for joining the £15 big data bundle weeve added three times your standard data allowance what’s does that mean let me know??

Wabz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Make a topup with a code on Sundays

Hello, Today is Sunday and I coudn't make a topup. I tryed to call your Hotline but there is noone today. What can I do now?

Svenson by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data transfer

Hi! do I have to make an appointment with Guru in Bristol 25 miles away to get data transfered from my old phone to the new one?

Resolved! Pay as you go

Every time I send a message it tells me I have no credit . I have opted to pay 15 an month for unlimited minutes and texts ?? Can someone help with this issue

Keriyates by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Go to the 100 GB plan

Hello my number is [personal details removed] could you switch my plan now to the 100 GB plan please? Thanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Big bundle

I've recently changed over to o2 as I saw the £10 big bundle promotion. Which includes 18gd for £10 to new customers. Now I've registered and paid £10 I've got 6gb bundle with no option to claim the 18gd?

Resolved! Change to the 30 pound plan

Hello, I would like to change to the 30 poundplan. My number is [personal details removed] Thanks for help

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to top up

Hello, I am sitting actually in Germany and don't know how can I top this numer up [Number removed] Could you help me please?

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlatching unsuccessful

Hi, just tried unlocking my LG G7 Thinq via myO2 and have received an email today: I'm sorry, we have not been able to unlatch your device at this time.The reason given is: This is not an O2 device, it will not be possible for us to provide anunlatch...

R3al1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Retaining old mobile number

Hi, I bought my wife a new Nokia Mobile phone and she wishes to keep her old O2 number. The existing sim card is too big for the new phone. So I purchased a £5 top up new sim card. Which I have inserted OK and I rang customer services and a gentleman...

patsyboyo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos