Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Top up

I have just paid my first top up £10 and received an email confirmation however in the app I gave no credit what / who did I speak to or do

Volvo3389 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

You’ve used up all your data - but I haven’t

Hi when my last big 5 bundle was activated I was told by message that I was being given free 5gb data extra. I haven’t used any data as I’ve been indoors on WiFi whole time and time hasn’t elapsed but I got message other day saying I’d used up all my...

Updating Device details

I have recently changed my device from an iPhone 4s to an iPhone SEI have tried to update these details but cannot see how to change the details on my account, I have deleted the device, re-entered the number but there is never a page that allows you...

Resolved! Top Up Not Showing on My O2

Yesterday I topped up my account with £10 and I received an email confirming it had been done. Today I checked online on MyO2 and it's still showing the old pre-top up balance. Can anybody help?

Ross4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Early bundle renewal

I’m new to O2 and the initial bundle I bought with 15g of data is not enough for me. I’m going to get a larger £30 bundle which will give me 100g but my renewal date isn’t until 12/5. The bolt on’s are expensive so my (long winded) lol question is ca...

Paddiewack by Level 4: Observant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Top up

I just made a topup and i didnt get my bundle ! And money has been charged

Andrea21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Locked phone

How do I unlock my phone, Ive accidentally locked it and it just says Emergency and unlock for all features and shows a lock

rooty22u by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! The O2 SIM I ordered over a week ago hasn't arrived yet

I ordered a free pay as you go SIM on the 11th of this month, I received a confirmation email saying that I'd be getting it in the next three days but it's been over a week and it hasn't arrived yet.I think I put the wrong number when I ordered it so...

hysara97 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem a Payment

Hi, I have a problem with payment, I try to top up the balance of the card, but there is always a refund, I do not know what to do.

Anton1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos