Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Pay as you Go - Roaming

Hello I used to be a pay monthly customer and I have recently changed to pay as you go. I have topped up twice this month and still I cannot receive or make calls. I am abroad and I have my roaming data on. What do you think is the issue?

Jomamijo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC code

I would like to have pac code for this number please

Neven by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay as you go tariff and bills

I am on the Pay As You Go tariff as I do not make many calls using my phone.I would like to know if it possible to see what money has been spent from my balance, as money (24p) seems to have been deducted from my balance in the past few days when I h...

emr54 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

returns

i bought phone from o2 in april, i tried to return it by mail they wanted me to phone for conformation code to send it back,so i went on help explained im deaf cabnt hear on phone ,i want to return phone for refund but now they telling me its past co...

johnny11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

paying with top-up

I simply want to top up using a debit card the bank authenticated the payment but at the end of the process get an error message saying "check with bank or use a different card". The bank says there is no porblem at their end, and other cards (from f...

Chris62 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Top up error

Hi can anyone help I topped up £10 wanting a £10 bundle but it gave me £5 bundle and £5 credit now all my credit as gone how does this work and I’m just left with my little £5 bundle

Lm13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Pay as you go Sim card

My daughters mobile phone number has been blocked by O2 (without a reason) and she cannot receive important texts and calls. Obviously she cannot call the customer service either, because she cannot use her number to call. Moreover, her online O2 has...

TB3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bonus credit

Hi, I want to get a sim card that takes a £5 credit for unlimited calls and texts. I'm aware you canget £10 free credit and also £5 free credit for signing up to My O2. Am I able to use this free credit on calling mobile short dial code numbers?

Gem8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 5G sim

How do I order a 5G sim to be posted out to me? It says on the site if your phone is 5G compatible to let them know and they’ll send one of those out instead but there’s no option to choose when ordering.

Tori0303 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I’m getting no service at all anywhere!

I’m on PayAsYouGo, £15/month bundle, I have had no service in the past week, despite having my £15 being charged for the month, so not able to use my minutes or texts! why is this?

Milanooo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos