Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Want to use money on my account for more data

Hi. Is it possible to use my top up money for another o2 number? I have a plan for £10 already and running out of data. Is ir possible to use the money I have on my account to get more data? Cos 1GB for £10 it’s just not enough

Agne1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to issue a new number for an old sim?

I've recently swapped sims after ordering a brand new phone. Now I want to order another one for my old phone. And since I cannot find the link I used before to order another, I just thought, I may as well ask a daft question - is there's a way to is...

Resolved! Refunds

I recently placed an order for a new PAYG phone for my wife but her Sister beat me to it (Birthday) I have tried to get through to Customer Services without success to cancel my order,so am having to leave it at the shop until the order is cancelled....

Resolved! Mobile data - 4g not working

So I have a pay as you go sim only plan where it states that I should get 4g though it always uses 3G even though I’ve set my phone setting to use 4g. This has happened to me on two phones ( my old iPhone 8 and now my new iPhone 11) so I know it’s no...

Bilal1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Restricted web site

I think I'm on Top up, it's the Big Bundle. I'm trying to access a website which I know is safe but it's not letting me. How can I ask for this website to be released for viewing please?Thank you.

Resolved! Top up pay as you go

Hi there, I have topped up £15 pounds into my account for my monthly tariff but it has not took this out my account or payments and I have not received the tariff atall, this has happened lastime and I do not know what to do!

Dee5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Top up

I put £10 on and the bundle said it included unlimited calls and text with 6gb and I have £2 left in the space of a day. It’s been taking money from me and calls and texts are supposed to be unlimited for a month

Skye11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Does O2 actually DO mobile broadband or what?!

This is the FOURTH TIME I have now tried to activate a SIM card for my iPad on mbb.o2.co.uk only to get the message that the SIM card is an invalid number. O2 refuse to refund me on this, only give me another SIM card with another unrecognised number...

Colm by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim showing deactivated

I have a balance of £6 but i cant make call because it is showing sim deactivated

Bunmi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos