Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Community Manager
  • 50 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 18 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! £10 free credit and x5 data

Hello, I've activated a new sim and added £10 credit, which was taken as payment for the £10 bundle. I then texted “5XDATA” to 2424 to get the 15gb instead of 3gb, but this hasn't been updated on my account yet. Also, I texted "FREE10" to 21500 for t...

Malak by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Setup call waiting

Why I can’t setup call waiting? I got the following message: Could not save the call waiting setting.Thanks

Lumi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

wife in nursing homw with pay as you go phone

Wife is in nursing home with a pay as you go phone that I topped up for her yesterday, only used for calls to and from me on my O2 sim only monthly contract. She is confused and I will need to manage top ups, how much per minute will the calls be, it...

henry1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! how to keep my old number from contract to sim?

Hi! I have talked with O2 to keep my old number from contract to a a pay as you go. But in the end the send me different pay as you go number. What can I do to have my old number, the one I have asked for the first time?

Krys by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network

I got problem all my contacts are showing unknown

duncan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Old o2number

I lost my old o2sim card so I got a new own out the shop. But I would like to bring my old number with me

Cannot top up online

The question I am seeking an answer for is " I cannot top up online". I have an e-card which works but I am in self isolation so cannot use it. Is the problem within the SIM card ie if I got a new SIM card would it solve the problem?

Stew123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! what is a sim

I don't know what a SIM is. If I bought a new 'smart phone', does it come with a SIM installed ? Could I use it straight away, out of the box ?

nibblo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Forward calls from one number to another

Hi - I have an old 2G mobile on 02 PAYG that I use for most of my calls and a mid-range Samsung 4G mobile on an 02 MONTHLY contract. Unfortunately I am stuck in France due to coronavirus, the old phone has almost died and so I can't just walk into a ...

5x data bundle

So 24 hours after registering my new sim the 5x data bundle has not been applied to my account and the FREE10 code returns. "This offer doesn't seem to be for you " like others have received. Does anyone have any insight as to when their extra data w...

TheEdge65 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos