Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Community Manager
  • 45 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 18 replies
  • 2 kudos

Unable to chan tariff

On my O2 Account I receive a Error message when attempting to load the ‘change my tariff’ page.The SIM is supposed to be a £10 Monty Bundle Sim but it is saying my Tariff is Standard (No Bundle) - I can’t contact anyone at O2 to change it.Any ideas?

Hopes by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Migration my number from monthly to PAYG

I’ve just migrated my current number from my monthly contract to my new PAYG. I’m awaiting my new sim and noticed on my O2 account that it lists 2 numbers, my current one and a new number. When does it switch over to my existing number?!

GS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney +

Hi how does Disney + work in pay as you go

Ag by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Samsung phone

Can anybody help, I took advantage of the offer to upgrade my iphone to the new smasung S20 +5g, looks a nice phone but i hate it, can I put the sim back into my old iphone, is that possible ?

Johan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Top Up Failed

I've just topped up my phone with 10 pounds but my balance is still showing zero. I tried making a test call to my O2 number from another phone service but I get a recorded message to say it wasn't possible to connect the call. I wish I knew how to r...

New sim number swap

I have been trying to change the number on a new sim to that of my broken old sim. I have been at it for 48 hours now and nothing has happened.The new sim works but the swap hasn't happened. HELP!!!

Mina1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancellation of contract

Hello, I've called pu 202 to cancel my contract but I'm met with the message "we cannot take your call please find help on the o2 website" but there's nowhere on this site i can go to to cancel my contract online the only advice i've seen is to call ...

renew my bundle

Hi my bundle renewal date is not for another week & i have ran out of data. Is there anyway of renewing it now so i can get my full data back instead of getting robbed on bolt ons? I used to have to ring up and do it but obviously i cant do that righ...

adjaps by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos