Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Changing my phone but staying with O2

My mobile phone is over 10 years old and it's long overdue for replacing. I'm looking at the new Galaxy Z Fold 2 from Samsung - but AFAICT O2 only offer this phone as part of an ongoing contract. I've only ever been on PAYG so a couple of questions:-...

johne53 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlock phone

I want t talk to someone?

Alves1983 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Deactivation PAYG sim

I think my o2 number has been deactivated, I tried to send an SMS to someone and it wouldnt go through and then it showed I had no signal, is there any way to get it reactivated as it hasnt been that long since my number was active and the last time ...

brumble by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 taking too much from my top up

I had just over £5 credit in my account. I changed my bundle to £20 per month, added £25 credit but now just £5 left. This is not the first time O2 have taken extra. How can I get it back?

Cris61 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No signal suddenly

Hello, I have an O2 SIM on Classic PAYG that I maintain as an emergency number as it gets signal in some remote places that my main SIM does not. I went to use it yesterday and it had no signal at all. I can't even get a signal now I'm back at home. ...

JB_2021 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Purchase History?

I have recently had an issue with a tariff taking my money and not giving me the tariff back, im going to contact them asap when they open (probs would have done that by now) do they have a history file because i have since deleted the text saying it...

Liliana by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Top up

Hi, I’ve just bought a pay as you go sim and topped it up with £10, I have the email to confirm the payment but my account still shows £0, does it take long to show on my account?

PWOL by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to send pictures in text messages

I'm currently on the £10 bundle with unlimited calls and texts and 7GB of data. I'm having difficulty sending pictures in my text messages. Keep getting "this service is not activated on the network". Does anyone know why and how I can solve this pro...

Neil40 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos