Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Missing top-up

Hello! I topped up £20 to my account on Friday and did receive text message confirming the correct balance. But yesterday I realised there was only a little balance left on my account and I had to top up again. Could you help me to find out where did...

Resolved! Pay As You Go plan rewnew

I'm using £10 10gb bundle on my mobile.I used all data before expire day, so I wanted to re-new my pay as you can plan.So I did top up £10 on my account,but it's appearing £8.Also I just wanted to renew my plan from today.Would you mind to stsrt my p...

dongyearn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! bills

Hello Never new in this day & age how difficult to speak to anyone with a simple request!!! I simply would like to view & print my bill. I'm on a £10 monthly top up scheme for now. Does anyone know of how to do this & is there anyone knows how to spe...

Resolved! o2 travel bolt on

Hi, Added o2 travel bolt on for when l was abroad, bit concerned that over a period of time l was daily charged £4.99 for accessing internet when in fact l was either using the ship's wi-fi, hotel's wi-fi or a bar/restaurant wi-fi, the dates in quest...

Keithj057 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! pay as you go

can a pay as you go phone that has been cut off through lack of use be re connected with same number

ch65 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Credit being taken

I have attempted all day to contact Customer services I topped up £25 and wanted to turn this into some new bolt on that would give me extra data however I couldn’t contact them so my credit has been used and I now have no data still

Emmah111 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! CANCELL my tarrif

I need to CANCELL my tariff and renew it for today as I’ve ran out of data I need data today as I’ve no WiFi please can you help me

Keely by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transfer number

I have bought an IPhone from you and am changing to pay as you go. I’m looking to transfer my number and cancel my monthly contract. How do I do that?

Resolved! New Phone

I currently have a Moto phone (my own purchase) which I do not find easy to use. With the benefit of hind sight not a good buyI am expecting for Christmas a new IPhone SE. I am happy to stay with O2 on there Pay as you go Tariff. However, being of a ...

Seb3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay as you go charges?

Hello. Last month I got a new Pay As You Go phone. I put in my usual sim card and away it went. For some reason o2 sent me £5 additional credit. I have no charged things switched on the phone like Data Roaming or Mobile Data, etc. When I checked my b...