Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Airtime Rewards and Top Ups (PAYG)

Hello, I'm a returning PAYG customer having been pay monthly for a number of years. On PM, airtime rewards would be deducted from my bill as and when I had airtime rewards to claim. However, on PAYG I accrue a balance. Is there a feature to prevent O...

Chris-068 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! free10

i have a new sim that says text free10 for ten pounds free credit and its saying the offer isn’t for me

dozza811 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! billing

i have logged on my online account after receiving a email advising of extra charges, on looking at this there is 55-pound extra charge added to my son's mobile number which i have taken out for him, on taking this out there was a second cap added to...

Resolved! Refund

I’ve just put £15 credit on my sons phone and would like to refund it to add data

Ash14 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Robbed of credit after reward text.I purchased a new pay and go o2 sim card today. 7Gb for £10.

I topped up my phone with £10 of credit. No problems and phone showed I had £10 of credit 拾. Then I heard the offer of 10% back on your top ups every 3 months if you text "REWARD" to 50202 so I thought why not. Texted REWARD to 50202 and got a messag...

Edge55 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internet child locked

How come I can’t get onto any adult sites and can’t find how to verify I’m 32 years old

Benlp0202 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New SIM pays and go

I can not call any number after swapping my number to o2 UK, no top up number, no customer service, how can I sort in online ? Thanks ☺️

Alex088 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Calling abroad

I have a bundle with credit but can't call abroad.  Why?

Mick10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keeping your phone number

I am out of my contract and on a monthly contract now, but I have ordered a pay as you go sim. I want to keep my existing phone number, how would I go about that? Thanks.

Shell5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlock phone

Hi my phone is locked to o2 nd I want to use my 3 sim the code you have provided is wrong

Tony12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos