Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! This needs fixing asap O2!

Hi I have gone to top up over 2 hours ago , as I work from home and buy data to use for work. And due to there being a error or technical issue I can't top up anyway! I'm 2 hours late for work and I'm having to stand down the road to use wi-fi from a...

Data not active while in an EU country

Hello, How can I get access to the internet while I am in Bulgaria? My UK phone broke and I had to buy a new one from Bulgaria on which now I have no access to my data at all. Please share ideas on how to resolve the issue. Many thanks!

asdf1234 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay as you go

Hello, I purchased the £10 Pay as you go sim card over the weekend. I put it on my phone and the data is working fine. However, I am not able to make any phone calls. I get a message from O2 saying I need to top up. My current balance is 0 even thoug...

MI4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I haven’t been getting my Tarrif for two months after changing it to a different Tariff (PayAsYouGo)

Hi, I’m unsure if I will get the help, advice or response I need on here but it’s worth a try seeing as I have not had a response or been able to get help anywhere else, I changed my tariff two months ago and have had nothing but trouble with O2 sinc...

Sadi3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Plan

My current plan is £10 for 7GB, I see the website has £10 for 10GB. If I do the top up, how many GB I will get?

Resolved! Samsung Tab S7Plus 5g

Hi allI am a potential new customer and I ordered a Samsung Tab S7Plus 5g (Mystic Black) on Thursday 20th Jan 2022. The page said it was in stock, which was a suprise an you cant get mystic Black anywhere, and that "Order by midnight for free next-wo...

Data problems

I’m on a 02 pay as you go £10 big bundle and I have over 7000mg of data but whenever I enable it on my phone, nothing works, I topped it up on the 21 of January and still no data, it has never happened before

Resolved! SWAP sim hasnt worked.

Been trying to swap the phone number off my payasyougo to my contract sim but the number has not transferred. I have been waiting for 2 days now and nothing is happening. Can anyone help me please. I did the swap on my payasyougo number at 2pm

Angel2001 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay as you go balance

Hi, I'm new to O2, I ordered a sim, which I have received and is now in my phone. On 10th Feb I put £10 on to get started, it took this and said I have zero balance but have 10GB/texts/calls. Ive checked my balance today and I have £5 credit. I'm a b...

Karen29 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos