Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Locked sim

I want to unlock my sim

Acer by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need 2g for new address but phone has 4g?

Hi, I have a standard PAYG sim card which has been great and I want to keep it. I am moving house to a rural village in a couple of weeks and when I check coverage for O2 it states that with 4g ( which my 'phone operates on) works well outside but no...

cosmos1 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contacting Pay As You go Customer Services

I simply need to disable the balance notifications on a PAYG device that is linked to my account but is actually used by my elderly mum.The only way that this can be achieved is by speaking to someone, but the live chat facility doesn't connect me to...

Resolved! Volt benefits not applied

Hi,How do you apply to have your speed boost via the Volt offering? I have been with Virgin for several years and with o2 for more than 15. My login page says they've either doubled my data (they haven't) or I am not a virgin customer - which I am. H...

Resolved! wrong contract

Bought a phone 10 days ago, was told I had to have a temporary monthly contract just until the next day and then the assistant would cancel this and put me on pay-as-you go. I let myself be persuaded to do this. Went back as requested the next day an...

nidge1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

I have paid my bill on the number xxxxxxxxxxxx as part is showing when it's taken both payments out of bank as I want to change my data plan as I'm using more data and can't also want to know how more I owed on this bill but as its still showing I ow...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos