Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Activate sim

My new sim has not activated and added my credit?

KD2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay as you go taking my money??

Basically I was on 30 quid a month and I changed that over to 20 quid a month. I got the text and email through saying it had changed over but I looked on my account on here and it was still 30 quid so I put 30 quid on. I woke up this morning and not...

Neela by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Actitvaiton and top up

my friend sent me a sim card as a giftI want to activate my sim card and number, but i am in Turkey right now, how can I do that my number ?When I want to top up with my credit card, I cannot top up.Could you help ?

Mamu by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keep my number

I’ve sent off 3 forms to keep my pay as you go number on my new pay monthly sim and I keep getting emails back saying information is wrong

Lexi2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! roaming and 0800 calls

I am abroad and when someone calls me from an 0800 number the call goes straight to voicemail, i.e. I do not hear the call. This is frustrating as the call is an automated call from a bank requiring immediate action.

PG1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Volt 02

Can I get volt if I am a pay as you go customer?

T9409 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why does credit run out on payg without it being used?

Hope someone can help. I have a phone I almost never use. I'm a pensioner. I use the mobile for emergency calls when I'm out, and for receiving calls at anytime. At home, I use Whatsapp to make calls. This phone has an O2 PAYG SIM. I have three quest...

Genny by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! change to paygo

i have a classic paygo sim which i want to useon my o2 phone. the contract has expired. how do i do it and keep my number.

gracem by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos