Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! £12 3gb bolt on

Hi, I purchased the £12 3gb bolt on. Its taken the money but the status says its been removed by me and its not showing up on my remaing data balance

S87 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why is it that both numbers used to report fraud don’t work?

Why is it that the numbers advertised as ways on 02’s website that promotes its fraud number does not work on 02 pay as you go phones?https://www.o2.co.uk/help/safety-and-security/fraud-advice202 0123But if your ring the 0344 number it takes you dire...

fbMi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

Good morning I change my tarify from 10 to 20£ big bundle after that I top up my o2 20£ but you give my tarify for 10£ Not 20£ after I received message If I want to big bundle 20£ I need top up 20£ after that …I find out My internet was used by my cr...

Radoslava by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

my o2 PAYG sim not working abroad

I m been in Pakistan since last year and since yesterday my o2 PAYG sim not working, kindly resolve my issue , its very urgent for my Bank tranasaction

Alam by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Continual Notifications...

I have a pay as you go sim that I bought some time ago in England. I am resident outside England but I top the sim up every month. In the last month or so, I get a notification that pops up on the phone telling me that if I want to keep using the +44...

AJ99 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 pay as you go

I recently topped up £10 into my account but for some reason it won’t activate and I can’t call or use any data. I’m so annoyed right now.

Simon5_ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Messages

Is there any way to ready messages from o2 app? Because im now in another country and needed use another sim card,now i cant find my o2 card,but to log in to my online banking they are sending me sms code to number,so i cant log in cuz dont have that...

Twinky by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New PAYG Confusion

Hi all, I just wanted a bit of clarity on the new Pay As You Go situation. I was forced to change my Granny's network provider as Virgin were closing their PAYG service at the start of the year and they suggested a switch to O2. Even I who knows a fa...

PAYG2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos