Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

can't top up

I received my O2 card today but can't top up 

Edith01 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Code 69

I'm unable to send a SMS text currently and I receive a message saying it can't be sent because of a code 69 error. What does this mean?

DAS_283 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Top up

Hi there. I have encountered an issue in terms of making phone calls. I can contact all of the people that's in my contacts, except from one. It's asking me top up, but i have already topped up. The person who i have been trying to contact hasn't blo...

LG2004 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Double data deal not activated

Hi, I joined O2 and activated my SIM before the 22nd June, so according to the deal I should have double data 14GB instead of 7GB. I received a text message saying I got the deal, but when I log in to MyO2 app it still says I only have 7GB. I called ...

MVP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tariff

Can antell ne why I'm recommended a very high usage deal when my average is 2.5 pm, nothing lower

Jwk18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Didnt get my ten pound bundle

I bought a new sim topped up ten pound and bought a bundle said the bundle went threw and today i go to use my fone and i dont have no credit or a bundle

Resolved! Tariff change

Hi! I want to change my tariff from £20 to £10, I’ve topped up my balance but tariff is not activating. please help!

Farah by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Recover old number

I have an old PAYG sim that has not been used it some time and I have recently discovered has expired. If I call the number I am getting a message saying the number is not available so it does not seem to have been reassigned to anyone yet. I have ca...

KenAdams by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keep my number form not working

Hi, when I try to submit the Keep my number form to bring my number over to O2 it says Ooops something went wrong.

MVP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos