Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Change tariff

Hello I want change tariff and keep my number

Resolved! Marketing text

I'm on Pay & Go, I have phone, phoned and complained about the number of UNWANTED marketing text messages, all to no avail AND I am now getting sick and tired of the TRASH! So-much-so I am about to ditch o2. I have tried, Complaining, Telephoning, Se...

Pentode by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data and renew bolt on

Hello, I'm in holiday and by data finish now. I need renew my bolt on today. It is possible? Thank you

Resolved! Top Up has vanished

On 30th May I topped up my phone with £10. I only use the phone occasionally as a phone, it's main use is for receiving text messages for 2FA from my banks. I've not made any outgoing calls or messages but my balance is now £0. Where has it gone

BobMac by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Calls Not getting through

I am currently outside the UK, my phone is roaming, just put credit on but my calls are not going through.

Mot001 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Puk code

My phone is blocked and need a Puk code 

Resolved! Change tariff again

I have changed my tariff before and the new tariff should be started at Jul 29. But I change my mind now and want to keep the existing tariff. However, I cannot change back to the existing tariff on the O2 website because tariff can be changed only o...

Ming by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reactivation procedure for deactivated sim

HiI've just had my sim reactivated and credit put back on after O2 wrongly deactivated it despite topping up in December 2021 and using in April of this year. However, the live chat told me:"You must top up within 24hrs of reconnection, and then make...

rivergo1d by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Refund on PAYG

My wife passed away last February and her iPhone has still got credit. Is it possible to have this credit refunded or transferred to another number ?

Remittub by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My data didn’t work abroad

Last week I was in Guernsey, my phone was set to travel on but I got no data? is that normal?

Jude2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos