Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! My balance has gone £0 from £10 while I did not use it.

I did a top up for £10 and didn't use my credit at all. I had travelled abroad and was using a local number there. When I was returning to UK my credit was on £0.00 .I did not use my phone at all. How is this possible ?

Zabraham by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sysatem will not let me register for PAYG SIM

Am (repeatedly) trying to order a PAYG SIM but system will not allow - "Order has not been submitted". Cannot see any reason for this.

GJ4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bolt on

Hi, my new allowance doesn’t start until 8th September but if I top up today can I start from today as I need data for the start of school please

Resolved! problem with making calls

Hello . Can somebody help please ? purchased o2 sim PAy as you go in uk ,currently in Poland , topped up 10 pounds, so far I can only text, nobody is able to call me from uk , and I am also unable to make any calls to uk numbers , each time it s stat...

Resolved! Data on PAYGO

I have put £10 credit on my PAYG sim purchased today to get 7GB of data to test the O2 signal for broadband I put my Sim into a HUAWEI 4G Router 3 Prime B818-263. The router recognises the sim and signal strength and that its 4G on the UK O2 network ...

SeanMc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel my bundle

Hi how do i cancel my 02 bundle please? I would like a refund. 

Shekha by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos