Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Withdraw

Hi I was just wondering can I withdraw my topup I really need the money back

Resolved! Unable to get my iPhone Unlocked

Hi, I requested a few days ago to get my uncles iPhone unlocked, he has given it to me when he upgraded his phone. I don't want to ask him to do it because he's a bit of a technophobe and is worried his new phone will stop working. I've signed up to ...

Two redundant PAYG SIMs now I have an O2 contract

I had a couple of O2 PAYG SIMs that I had as a backup in case I couldn't get a signal with my contract SIMs with other providers. Now Virgin Media have swapped my Virgin Mobile contract for an O2 contract, they are redundant. The PAYG SIMs are on £5 ...

Canada & USA

O2 pay as you go. I am going to Canada & Alaska USA. I don't want to end up with massive charges.I don,t want to make long distance calls. Perhaps jus a few local ones.If I leave roaming on will I be switched to a supplier with call charges similar t...

Cobbler by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Remind me to top up even after I have recharged

I have some problems, my package is 15 pounds per month, but after topping up 15 pounds I am reminded that I still need to top up, but it shows 5.51 pounds left in my account, I don't understand why this is, at the moment my mobile number can call an...

Doris000 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ported to O2, can not receive calls

I moved across to O2 from Three and it has all worked apparently but I am unable to receive calls. Customer Service have been no help and every time I call tell me to wait 24 hours. Has anybody else had this problem? I am on a bundle as opposed to to...

Resolved! Sim

I purchased a sim today people can call me but I can’t call them I topped up in the shop and have the reciept

Rorypal20 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change payment date

How do you change payment date on pay as you go?

DR3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free £10 offer not working

Why is it that on my leaflet my sim came in it says I can get £10 free credit by texting free10 to 21500, but when i do i get a text stating that this offer is not for you. Can someone tell me why please? Thanks

Bug04 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 24 replies
  • 0 kudos