Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Cant make or receive calls abroad O2 PAYG

hi, i am currently in Athens Greece (EU) with a PAYG o2. after chatting with o2 customer service and roaming experts, regarding my issue, i am still facing the same issue. I already have selected the manual network selection, enabled the Roaming serv...

Resolved! Age verification pay as you go

I cant access to some websites because O2 tiene restrictions due to the age or something like that... So i need to verify im older than 18 years old.Im 36 yo.. and o can't find the website to upload my passport or credit card... Can anyone help me???...

Resolved! Added money by accident

Does anyone know how I take 15 pound out of my o2 account as I need it for a bill I have to pay and don’t want to risk it disagreeing

Walshy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Leaving

Just swapped from Pay monthly to £10 Data big bundle, can anyone please tell me how to leave o2 altogether, I was of the understanding that I was going to classic Pay as you go and in charge of my spending limits, but this is not the case. I just wan...

pamc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Top Funds not registered on my account

I used the online my o2 to top up my pay-as-you-go account. Received a receipt email from O2 confirming payment. funds have not been registered on my account so my benefits cannot roll over and therefore no phone service. Apparently, there is no acce...

Resolved! Tariff change

Have setup and changed the tariff to £10 rolling 10gb(which should be 20gb as per offer in store), the data is still showing 7gb

Tony37 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! £10 for 25GB it said but I only have 10GB

I signed up for a new PAYG sim on the basis that £10 got me 25GB of data but now that I have put it in my phone and activated it myO2 tells me I only have 10GB The website and the letter the sim came with said it was 25GB Have I done something wrong?

PEJ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos