Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Sim only tariff change

Last summer, I was notified my tariff was changing (without my agreement), basically because it was old and not making O2 enough money. The tariff I'm on is a bit rubbish - I'm paying £15 per month for 1GB of data, whereas I can see that I can get a ...

Axe by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! NO SIGNAL

Me and my wife both have o2 pay as you go sims. Our signal at home has always been poor but sufficient to be able to make and receive calls. We had notification from o2 about work being conducted on local masts in BT53 area, this work should have now...

Resolved! topping up a PAYG sim

I have an O2 account as I have a number of pay monthly phones. I have recently put a new PAYG sim in a new phone and registered it on my account. I am trying to top it up or switch to a pay monthly tariff but every time I try I am told "we are having...

ADL by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! motorola G22 is £99..is it unlocked

The motorola moto G22 is at £99 on web site a momentnoone in customer services knows if it is locked to O2 or notindeed no one knows anything as not posssible gto get through is it locked to O2??

malc89 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! change to pay as you go from monthly

Finished device off and now want to go to pay as you go instead of monthly contract. Tried all sorts to try and cancel the monthly contract but with no luck. Sooooo frustrating. I just want to move across from current monthly acct, taking my number w...

BJ2409 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! £10 Big Bundle PAYG SIM

I've been using a Pay as you Go SIM on a Text and Web tariff (-so long that it's no longer available) but topping up every TWO months or more and simply allowing the credit to run out in between because I have quite low usage and this suffices for my...

LOADSACHI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Top up fury

Does topping up by your phone actually work? 've tried to top up a PAYG SIM by debit card and it refuses to do so. It indicates to try another card, which I did using three different credit cards and each time I get the same stupid error message. I h...

No network

Hi, My network has not been working all day or yesterday. When I try to ring is says not registered on network. How do I resolve this?

SOG00 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos