Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! O2 You have attempted an action that is invalid against your current plan type.

I am having troubles with buying the £10 rolling plan, every time I try to it says there is a problem with my credit card however I have a o2 balance of £14.90. When I do try to fix this issue I'm hit with "you have attempted an action that is invali...

Resolved! 2220 problem

More info (Highlight to read)Hello, calling 2220 does not work. After the male's automated speech ends the female's voice advices there is a technical fault. Do O2 plan to fix it or calling this number will be discontinued? I have noticed this for th...

snow7john by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4445 call disconnected

I called 4445 but was not connected to a support agent. I was disconnected when waiting. This happened twice. Does this happen often? Do you have the same experience when calling 4445? Does O2 charge 25p for calling 4445? If the customer is not conne...

snow7john by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Top up

Hello dear I couldn't too up my sim card from website 

Resolved! PAC

Hey please can any1 help!!!I want to keep my phone number from the previous network I was with....I have received my PAC code, but what do I do next to get my phone number moved over to my new o2 sim card?

EmzC89 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! E sim

Hello  is possible get e sims

PAYG Sim not provisioned

I ordered a new PAYG sim for my 2nd phone but when I installed the new sim got the message SIM 1 not provisioned. Don't know that sim phone number, and I'm unable to call o2 from this number. Help. Thanks

Magik86 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM card migration

I talked to an agent a couple of weeks ago about migrating my O2 number from my pay monthly sim to my new pay and go sim so that I could keep the same number. They said this had been done but I have received messages from my phone saying that this nu...

Rich12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos