Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Data

Hi at the moment I pay £10 per month I get unlimited text and call with 7gb data I'm just wondering if there is any chance I could Lower the text and calls for unlimited data thanks

SarahW3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! payment card rejection

Ref: phone number xxxxxxxxxx I have been trying to top up using a master card and a visa card and when get to pay message comes up saying we cannot take your payment try a different card or try again, if not contact your bank. Please can you tell me ...

9Aevw386 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

"Your cellular service has been suspended. Please contact your service provider about reconnection"

For the third time in 6 months, my O2 credit has disappeared while abroad despite not making or receiving any calls. Sometimes a voicemail has been received and not listened to. But nothing has happened that could cost me any money. Across these 3 oc...

marcofoo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAYG Classic in Turkey

I'm off to Turkey for a short holiday soon. Not usually being much of a traveller I don't think I've ever used my phone from abroad before, certainly not since Brexit (though Turkey's not in the EU anyway, and I think it's outside O2's Europe zone). ...

Exazet by Level 3: Thinker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Rewards

I ordered a £20 Love to Shop voucher from my reward account. How long should I expect to wait for it? I think it was about a month ago

Sewy1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 5G and Pay as you go

Firstly I have unplugged and stopped using my landline! I still got classic deal of 10gb a month, nagged O2 to give me this and have kept up with prepay! I get a lot of security questions because of my number which is in format of 07895 xxxyxx !!! Th...

AztecUK by Level 3: Thinker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tariff £10

Hello, im trying to get a tariff for a family member, she has topped up her account £10 for it but it asks for a card number while we just want to add her on. can you help please by adding her onto the tariff so it’ll use the £10 on her credit.

LC4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! rollover

Hi I have a rollover plan but would like to move my daughter who has a pay-as-you-go plan on 02 to rollover. How do I do this?

nidalong by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 bundle Obsolete

Hello I have been on an O2 bundle which was 1000 flexible minutes which also included 1000 international minutes I've just been notified that they are no longer including the international minutes. I didn't realise they could change my bundle without...