Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Can’t get roaming to work in USA

Hello, on Tuesday I called o2 (found a number on Google since none of their own websites have any useful info) and asked the best way to use my data in the USA. They gave me a bolt on for £2. That I’ll need to cancel once back home as I only need it ...

IzzyFleur by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tried to top up my monthly big bundle ,however...

I was alerted on friday 31st that i needed tp top up £20 by the 4th of april so i didnt lose my roll over minuites data etc .So i topped up ,bowever instead o2 deducted £10 as a bolt on and is now using the remainding £10 for data etc as the bolt on ...

Zoso by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! International

I’m in Canada I bought the ultimate one bolt on and it doesn’t work. Data roaming is on and instead it used my pay as you go money rather than the bolt on

LK3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My o2 reward not received

Hi I been checking last whole week to save my rewards balance had no option now I have nothing

Khanee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 10% reward every 4 months

I had collected , approximately £26 that I always use as extra credit. This I have done for years! I go to collect my 10% today, and my balance has gone to £0. No warning, no nothing. Had I known I would loose all this money. I wouldn’t have bothered...

Rain by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Has o2 stopped delivery reports using *0#

Not that I now use SMS messages that often now. As use messenger or whats app more often but has o2 stopped the delivery reports of messages using *0#. So you know the message was delivered to the other end.Just wondering as sent 4 SMS messages the d...

Resolved! Promised credit didn't arrive

I am wondering whether you would be so kind as to help resolve an issue? On 08/03/2023, a text message was received stating: "O2: Fancy an extra £3 credit? To get it, just top-up any amount once before 14/03/2023. After your top-up we'll send a text ...

cas_uk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 10%

Why am I not receiving my full 10% back on rewards 

Annie71 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data

I’ve tried to get access to data and have now paid twice for the bolt on that doesn’t work.

Stuart10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos