Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! o2 Rewards Missing

Hi I opted into o2 rewards yesterday morning, and then purchased a Rolling Pack. However as of today my o2 rewards balance is still showing as £0 - how long does this normally take to appear? Thanks!

Missing Top Up

Hi. I have added £25 to my pay as you go sim, via the App. However only £15 has been added to my phone. I do not have any bolt ons. I have tried speaking to O2 via live chat but have been told that they can not deal with pay as you go queries and tha...

Normski3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment taken, close account,

Good day, Please close the account and any payment for the number xxxxxxxxxx which is now under EE. Name Ioana [personal details removed], address xxxxxxx. However, nothing will appear because it was moved. Also, the amount £10 was taken from my bank...

marcu by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing email address

Hello, is it possible to change my O2 Community account email address without changing my main My02 account email address, that my Community account is connected to? Or are both one and the same? Is it possible to open up an 02 Community account with...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I cant top up

I cant top up using app or web. I cant log into the app at all. When i try to top up from the web it says no products available to you.

Lisade04 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Charge to Mobile - Xbox

Hi, I am tryin to purchase a game through charge to mobile on xbox but it's not working. I've just been through xbox support and they said I need to contact you. I've completed all steps with xbox already. How do I enable charge to mobile on my phone...

Resolved! Pay as you go sim

Hi does any one knows how to cancel big bundle or change it to another big bundle tariff

Behram by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

auto top-up tool not available

Hi, I set up auto top-up a while ago, which I found very useful. However, now I note that there is no place in "my02" to access the tool to change it (my card has changed so I now just get a SMS message to say the auto top-up fails, but I cannot find...