Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! prepaid cards

Can i use a pre-pay card to pay as i go 

CashKace by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rolling plan

Hi, I switched to Rolling plan and I can’t see any minutes topped up. I also tried again and now worried that I have paid twice. can you look into this please? kind regards, Giuseppe xxxxxxxxxxxxx [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as yo...

JoeDalli by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

SIM swap lost original SIM

Hi I have a SIM I didn't use a lot. It was lost. Unregistered payg. I know past top up and bolt on and method of last top up. But I can't answer the questions on last number called because it was more than 3 months ago I last used the phone (last tur...

Naz6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 issues

1) my phone can use 5G however it wasn’t using it even though I was near a 5G tower and the option was turned on 2) with the 14gb for £10 (double date) how long does this bundle last

Phoenix by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! DOUBLE DATA PROBLEM

I just top up my sim card and I didn't get the double data yet, any advice?

DaniVC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problem with top-up

I attempted to top up my PAYG by £10 with a new credit card through the O2 app. A message appeared saying the transaction had failed, so I thought I'd try again in case I made an error the first time. That also said it failed. If I go into the O2 app...

NC10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost SIM Card

I have lost my Pay as You Go SIM card and want to remove that product from my app.I also have a Monthly SIM only account that I wish to be the only product on my app.