Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong data received

Vannaa
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello I recently purchased a sim card from asda and It said 60gb for £15 but I only received 20gb

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148670 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28437 Solutions

@Vannaa 

T&C's 

The advantage with Data Big Bundles is that they're completely contract-free. When you've topped up, we'll automatically swap your credit for your Bundle, which will last for one month. Top up again to get the same next month. Plus, any data you've not used will roll over. Your shiny SIM pack will include instructions on how to top up. As soon as you have topped up, your SIM will be ready to use. Existing customers with an eligible Big Bundle must text MORE to 2424 from their O2 Pay As You Go phone to activate the offer by 28th December 2022.

Get more data for up to 3 consecutive months on the £10, £15 and £30 Big Bundles, then reverts to standard data allowance. Offer will be applied automatically for all first-time customers of Big Bundle.

If you switch to a non-eligible Bundle during the 3 months, you will no longer be part of the promotion and will not get the promotional data allowances once your current Bundle has expired.

Data rollover not available on any promotional data. Offer excludes the £20 Big Bundle tariff as well as any other tariffs, including Classic Pay As You Go. Ends 28th December 2022.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148670 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28437 Solutions

@Vannaa 

T&C's 

The advantage with Data Big Bundles is that they're completely contract-free. When you've topped up, we'll automatically swap your credit for your Bundle, which will last for one month. Top up again to get the same next month. Plus, any data you've not used will roll over. Your shiny SIM pack will include instructions on how to top up. As soon as you have topped up, your SIM will be ready to use. Existing customers with an eligible Big Bundle must text MORE to 2424 from their O2 Pay As You Go phone to activate the offer by 28th December 2022.

Get more data for up to 3 consecutive months on the £10, £15 and £30 Big Bundles, then reverts to standard data allowance. Offer will be applied automatically for all first-time customers of Big Bundle.

If you switch to a non-eligible Bundle during the 3 months, you will no longer be part of the promotion and will not get the promotional data allowances once your current Bundle has expired.

Data rollover not available on any promotional data. Offer excludes the £20 Big Bundle tariff as well as any other tariffs, including Classic Pay As You Go. Ends 28th December 2022.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 2