cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which countries can I call on 02 Pay n Go £15 tariff?

TCoker
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Which countries can I call on 02 Pay n Go £15 tariff?

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147961 Posts
  • 638 Topics
  • 28372 Solutions

@TCoker 

£15 Big Bundle

• Unlimited minutes, unlimited texts and 20GB of 2G/3G/4G data and 50 international minutes to 42 countries in exchange for £15 each month. Includes data rollover of up to 20GB a month, subject to bundle caps. Plus, discounted international calls from the UK starting at 1p/min.

Your Big Bundle will renew automatically each month. On your renewal date, we'll attempt to deduct payment from your balance, and if successful, you will get your new inclusive monthly allowances. If you don't have enough credit, then you will not get a new set of allowances and our standard rates will apply.

https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/sim-cards/international-sim

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23699 Posts
  • 1041 Topics
  • 3753 Solutions

@TCoker You won't get many minutes calling anyone in another country on a £15 tariff. Use WhatsApp over a WiFi connection to call anyone anywhere in the world who also has the app for free.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147961 Posts
  • 638 Topics
  • 28372 Solutions

@TCoker 

£15 Big Bundle

• Unlimited minutes, unlimited texts and 20GB of 2G/3G/4G data and 50 international minutes to 42 countries in exchange for £15 each month. Includes data rollover of up to 20GB a month, subject to bundle caps. Plus, discounted international calls from the UK starting at 1p/min.

Your Big Bundle will renew automatically each month. On your renewal date, we'll attempt to deduct payment from your balance, and if successful, you will get your new inclusive monthly allowances. If you don't have enough credit, then you will not get a new set of allowances and our standard rates will apply.

https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/sim-cards/international-sim

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 3