Did you mean: 

Volt benefits not applied

SimOnlycustomer
Level 1: Joiner
  • 27 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

How do you apply to have your speed boost via the Volt offering? I have been with Virgin for several years and with o2 for more than 15. 

My login page says they've either doubled my data (they haven't) or I am not a virgin customer - which I am. Having the same issue with Virgin where I can't find anything on account page when I log in that indicates eligibility or not for a doubling of broadband speed.

I get the feeling lots of other people have had this issue - just wish the companies would admit they rolled it out without thinking it through and offered more visible solutions. It's been three months since this was rolled out to great fanfare.

Help & assistance greatly appreciated.

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 37497 Posts
  • 239 Topics
  • 1706 Solutions

@SimOnlycustomer wrote:

Thanks, have posted the same question in there.

Which has been answered: https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/Introducing-Volt-the-new-supercharged-service-from-Virgin...

Whether you're an O2 customer, a VM customer, both, or none, you can check out our handy website here which will show you how you can get supercharged.

PS. it does help if you at least read the first post in a thread, rather than just post without skimming the content first, @SimOnlycustomer 😉 - I hope your Volt application goes through and your VM and O2 boosts follow in a few days. Good luck!

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93492 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6998 Solutions

SimOnlycustomer
  • 27 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Message 3 of 4

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 37497 Posts
  • 239 Topics
  • 1706 Solutions

@SimOnlycustomer wrote:

Which has been answered: https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/Introducing-Volt-the-new-supercharged-service-from-Virgin...

Whether you're an O2 customer, a VM customer, both, or none, you can check out our handy website here which will show you how you can get supercharged.

PS. it does help if you at least read the first post in a thread, rather than just post without skimming the content first, @SimOnlycustomer 😉 - I hope your Volt application goes through and your VM and O2 boosts follow in a few days. Good luck!

Message 4 of 4