Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VOICEMAIL NUMBER HAS CHANGED TO GERMAN

SUE21
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
MY VOICEMAIL NUMBER CHANGED TO A GERMAN NUMBER WHEN GALAXY S7 EDGE WAS UPGRADED TO OREO. MY BILL HAS DOUBLED BECAUSE OF THIS, HOW CAN I GET THE 02UK VOICEMAIL NUMBER BACK.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122347 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@SUE21

Here's a guide on Voicemail

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/All-you-need-to-know-about-O2-Voicemail-901/ba-p/547712

If nothing works for you then you need to ring customer services and ask them to look at your account

https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Welcome to the forum by the wayWelcome

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 6

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Open your call app and press the 3 dots to open settings.
Select voicemail and change the stored number to 901 then press done.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 6

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @SUE21, how are you getting on with your voicemail, did you manage to get it back to normal? slight_smile

Message 4 of 6

SUE21
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLY TO MY QUESTION REGARDING GERMAN VOICEMAIL NUMBER. I WENT TO THE O2 SHOP, STAFF DIDN'T HAVE A CLUE HOW TO CHANGE THIS HAPPENING, AS MY VOICEMAIL NUMBER IN MY PHONE IS NOW CORRECTLY SHOWING BUT ON TESTING IT WHILST IN SHOP WHEN RETRIEVING VOICEMAIL IT FIRSTLY SHOWS GOING TO 901 BUT THEN AUTOMATICALLY DIVERTS TO THE GERMAN VOICEMAIL NUMBER. THE ONLY THING THAT COULD BE DONE WAS TO BARR MY PHONE FROM BEING ABLE TO MAKE INTERNATIONAL CALLS. THATS FINE FOR ME BUT VERY UNSATISFACTORY AS FAR AS SOLVING THE PROBLEM COMPLETELY. I NOW HAVE TO KEEP CHECKING MY O2 ACCOUNT EVERY TIME I RETRIEVE A VOICEMAIL IN CASE THE BARRING STOPS FOR WHATEVER REASON. MAYBE THE SAME REASON MY VOICEMAIL NUMBER CHANGED IN THE FIRST PLACE.
REGARDS SUE21
Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Can you dial *#1234# and tell me what your CSC reads?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 6