Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlock

Twist66
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

How long does it usually take to get an unlock  code ? Says within 7 days.

Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Twist66 

There have been some delays lately and has been taking around 3 weeks, but when things run smoothly, a max or 3 to 4 days.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Twist66 

There have been some delays lately and has been taking around 3 weeks, but when things run smoothly, a max or 3 to 4 days.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 8

Twist66
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks again for quick response - 3 weeks would be a bit much !

Message 3 of 8

MI5
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
@EmilieT has been helping out in situations where it's taking a long time though, so you shouldn't have to wait that long if you ask here for help.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 8

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hey @Twist66, as long as you follow all the steps on this great Guide, it shouldn't take too long slight_smile However as @MI5 mentioned if you're having some difficulties do drop back in and let us know, we'll happily help!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 5 of 8

Twist66
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks Emilie - code received within a couple of hours ! Very impressed with service and help.

Message 6 of 8

MI5
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Hopefully everything is back to normal now then?

Currently using:
Message 7 of 8

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

That's fantastic @Twist66, thanks for coming back and letting us know! smiley

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 8 of 8