Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uncancelling a PAYG

amici-pat
Level 3: Thinker
  • 61 Posts
  • 18 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I have 3 accounts with O2. I wanted to cancel one but the agent could not find my number on my account so she said have I got another number and she recognised it. 

I must admit to being old and easily become confused and after they sent me a confirmation I realised I had cancelled the wrong account. 

I have been trying since receiving confirmation to contact O2but their automated line keeps cutting me off. 
Can anyone help please. 

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 37614 Posts
  • 239 Topics
  • 1708 Solutions

You really do need to persist with calling 4445, the PAYG CS number, @amici-pat - nobody here on the Forum has access to your account to see if the number, cancelled in error, can be reinstated.

If you are familiar with Social Media, links just below this post will help you get in touch with the O2 Social Media Team. Good luck!

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 37614 Posts
  • 239 Topics
  • 1708 Solutions

You really do need to persist with calling 4445, the PAYG CS number, @amici-pat - nobody here on the Forum has access to your account to see if the number, cancelled in error, can be reinstated.

If you are familiar with Social Media, links just below this post will help you get in touch with the O2 Social Media Team. Good luck!

Message 2 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147961 Posts
  • 638 Topics
  • 28372 Solutions

@amici-pat 

I fear this will be beyond the capabilities of customer service to sort out, so I'll ask @O2Sarah- to check for you Monday morning.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 4

O2Sarah-
  • 689 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @MI5 

@amici-pat I will send you a private message so we can look into this. 

Message 4 of 4