Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to view bill

Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi there,
So I’ve been a PAYG customer for a while now and never have I had this issue before.
I received a text message from a personal mobile number claiming to be O2, “O2:We were unable to process your latest bill. In order to avoid fees, update your payment information via: <Link Removed> so I followed the link but became suspicious as I started entering in my details.
I decided to download the app to see this apparent bill but I can’t seem to find a link anywhere?
I have been told that call centres are closed and there doesn’t seem to be any live chat either... So, for somebody who is shielding, what is the best course of action?
Thanks!

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

O2Karl
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 285 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 24 Solutions

Hi @4214 

Thanks for flagging this it is a known scam we are aware of this. Thank you for sharing!

If you could forward the text message, including phone number or company name, to 7726. It won’t cost you anything and it means we can investigate the sender.

Sorry its caused you worry, it is nothing to worry about hope you have a nice evening.  

signature

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9983 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions
@4214

This is a know scam, do not enter any personal details.

If you already have please change any passwords, and if any o2 identifabe information, change your myo2 passwords, and keep an eye on myo2 for any changes.

Please also forward the text to 7726 which is o2's security team.
- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 5

O2Karl
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 285 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 24 Solutions

Hi @4214 

Thanks for flagging this it is a known scam we are aware of this. Thank you for sharing!

If you could forward the text message, including phone number or company name, to 7726. It won’t cost you anything and it means we can investigate the sender.

Sorry its caused you worry, it is nothing to worry about hope you have a nice evening.  

signature
Message 3 of 5

Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you very much!
Message 4 of 5

O2Karl
  • 285 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 24 Solutions