Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to add additional number to Family Bolt-on

Adino
Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I am trying to add an additional number (will be 5 numbers in total including owner and new one) to my Family Bolt-on, (via https://mymobile.o2.co.uk/family/manage) however it won't let me as it complains that one of the existing numbers is invalid, but does not tell me why ?

It also asks you to tick the box 'I have read and accept the Usage Agreement' However you cannot read the 'Usage Agreement' as it is a 404 dead link. http://yourfamily.o2.co.uk/familyUsageAgreement

There is also appears to be no way to contact O2 online, if you try the online chat it only allows pay monthly or business customers.

Is there another way to manage the family bolt on ?
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

O2Emma
Former Staff
  • 1198 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 34 Solutions

To be honest @MI5 neither can I but it has been many moons ago since I last dealt with a family bolt on issue grin

Ive passed it on anyway .

signature
Message 11 of 15

O2Emma
  • 1198 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 34 Solutions

Yeah definitely @Cleoriff has been really busy on customer service lines lately glad I could helpgrin

signature
Message 12 of 15

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144313 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

That's great @O2Emma 

Fingers crossed they do something about it wink

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 13 of 15

Adino
Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Many thanks for the help.

Message 14 of 15

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144313 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

You're welcome @Adino 

Pleased we could help you slight_smile

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 15 of 15