Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay As You Go

Highlighted
Level 1: Joiner

Two numbers on One account

[ Edited ]

Hi

I recently changed to O2 from EE, transferred my number over but I now have 2 numbers on the one account.  I want to loose the old O2 number and keep my old number from EE what do I do please?

Topics: 677

Re: Two numbers on One account

Hi @Milo 

You need to ring customer services and ask them to sort this for you. They will probably need to reset your account. https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 530
Solutions: 11,118

What makes you think you have 2 numbers ?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Community Manager

Hi @Milo, and welcome to the forum Wave

How are you getting on with this? Do you need any further help or did you get it all sorted with Customer Service already?

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
iPhone 11 megathread! - Find out the latest info on the i Phone 11!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

This could be an iPhone that needs the number updating in settings but without @Milo answering my question it's difficult to know what to advise.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Level 1: Joiner

Hi M15. No not resolved yet I am working away and I am not that good with iPhones. Regards

@OtherHalf @Milo go to settings >my number and change it to your ee number you want to keep.

Currently using: