Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer number but keep credit?

NuttyS
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have searched but couldn’t find the exact answer, so apologies if I’ve missed it.

My Mum has an O2 sim with lots of credit on, she wants to bring her main number to that sim from another network, will she lose the credit on the O2 sim if she does this? Or will it still be on there with the new number?

I know she’ll lose credit on the other networks sim, but can’t for the life of me remember about the one she’s bringing the number to!

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149610 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions

@NuttyS 

She will keep the credit on the O2 sim.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 149610 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions

@NuttyS 

She will keep the credit on the O2 sim.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 4

NuttyS
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Fantastic, thank you!

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 149610 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions

Welcome

Message 4 of 4