Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top up

John86
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have tried to top up my phone for three days. I have tried two different cards but every time it is refused. The cards are current and are accepted anywhere else. Do you want my business or do I need to find another provider?

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35989 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1595 Solutions

A first top-up can be tricky and is best done by buyting a vouceher from a stor or fuel statiion with the "Top-Up" logo in view.

All other hints/tips in here, especially with a new or previously unused Credit Card or one that has 2 phones already registered to it for top-ups, @John86 

Guide How to Top Up (PAYG) 

This is a forum for Customers of O2, but I will tag the Board Managers to check you have had success: @TheresaV and @LukasB.

Good luck!

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

pgn
  • 35989 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1595 Solutions

A first top-up can be tricky and is best done by buyting a vouceher from a stor or fuel statiion with the "Top-Up" logo in view.

All other hints/tips in here, especially with a new or previously unused Credit Card or one that has 2 phones already registered to it for top-ups, @John86 

Guide How to Top Up (PAYG) 

This is a forum for Customers of O2, but I will tag the Board Managers to check you have had success: @TheresaV and @LukasB.

Good luck!

Message 2 of 3

pgn
  • 35989 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1595 Solutions

Can't believe the typos in my first para 🤦‍♂️

Hope you got sorted, @John86.

Message 3 of 3