Did you mean: 

Top up

Dvsi1976
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi I received an offer from o2 today as below: 

O2: Hi. Your £10 Data Big Bundle has ended.
But start a new one before 05/06/2024 and get double data on us. We'll add another 8GB to use over 30 days.
After your new Bundle starts, we'll send a text to confirm your extra data's been added.
To buy your new Bundle, just top-up as normal. You can use a debit or credit card and call 4444 free.

I topped up but only got 8GB of data.

could you assist me please

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38295 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1730 Solutions

Give them time to process, the offer says they will send you a text to confirm the extra data after your new bundle starts.

If still nothing tomorrow morning, contact O2 on 4445 to get them to see what has happened, @Dvsi1976.

Message 2 of 4

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 9131 Posts
  • 209 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

I believe @pgn that the additional data will only be applied to @Dvsi1976's account once he has used his initial quota of data :-    

Where is my discount or Extra Data? - O2 Community

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/Where-is-my-discount-or-Extra-Data/ba-p/1075493

In particular :-

You MyO2 will show that you have 3gb only though and the additional data will kick in when the 3gb is used.

You may also get warnings of using all your data after using the 3gb, but don't worry about this as it's just an automated system message.

Message 3 of 4

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11529 Posts
  • 63 Topics
  • 3159 Solutions

@Dvsi1976 

It takes 5 working days from the 5th June, for the additional data to be applied, it isnt instant as @pgn said..

This question was asked a few days ago..

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 4 of 4