Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top up not showing

MAC66
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Topped up the payasyou go account but this isn't showing on my account. Received email confirming payment was made, please can you help?

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147197 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28299 Solutions

@MAC66 

OK, apologies. Most of the enquiries we get relate to my previous answer.

Did you get a text confirmation of the top up at all?

I'd probably wait until the systems update overnight and if it's not showing in the morning, give customer services a call on 4445.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 147197 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28299 Solutions

@MAC66 

Credit won't show as it is exchanged for allowances which you can see in your MyO2. 

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/pay-as-you-go/big-bundles

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 6

MAC66
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks MI5 

The top up was just an addition to a classic account which normally just shows increase in credit available.  I don't understand why its not topping up as before. The only difference we made was to request topup on line with 02 instead of loading the 02 card at a shop.

Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 147197 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28299 Solutions

@MAC66 

OK, apologies. Most of the enquiries we get relate to my previous answer.

Did you get a text confirmation of the top up at all?

I'd probably wait until the systems update overnight and if it's not showing in the morning, give customer services a call on 4445.

Message 4 of 6

Breanna
Former Staff
  • 1808 Posts
  • 117 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

Hi @MAC66 did your credit show up on your account?

Message 5 of 6

MAC66
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi Breanna

The credit is for my 84 year old mother. I called her today and she thinks a long code has been sent to her phone. I told her not to worry I will sort it when I see her at the weekend.

I will let you know if there is any issue.

Thank you

Message 6 of 6