Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Up Failed

Stephen_CSS
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've just topped up my phone with 10 pounds but my balance is still showing zero. I tried making a test call to my O2 number from another phone service but I get a recorded message to say it wasn't possible to connect the call.

I wish I knew how to reach a real O2 person to find out what the problem is with my service.

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 123514 Posts
  • 827 Topics
  • 7477 Solutions

@Stephen_CSS 

Can't you see the top ups in your O2 texts. Ie 'Your top up has been successful'

However, O2 will have your top ups on record. If you struggle to get through to O2 today then they open at 8am UK time tomorrow.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123514 Posts
  • 827 Topics
  • 7477 Solutions

Hi @Stephen_CSS 

You have to contact O2. People are  getting through. Numerous numbers in this link. Try any or all of them. Press any option

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Other ways to top up

Guide How to Top Up (PAYG) 

Just to add, we have had others saying the same as you, but when they reboot their phone, then their allowances work. Just try that first

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

Stephen_CSS
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi Cleoriff.

Thanks for the response.

I have tried re-booting the phone but it hasn't updated my Balance.

I am overseas at the moment & I have just found the landline # to call for Pay-as-you-Go users and I'll ring MOnday morning.

I've topped up 10 pounds three times since the beginning of the year including the latest to-up today & even though my credit card was debited each time for the top up, I've realised that my Balance has not been updated.

I don't suppose when I log into MyO2 I can get a list of when I topped up?

Message 3 of 4

Cleoriff
  • 123514 Posts
  • 827 Topics
  • 7477 Solutions

@Stephen_CSS 

Can't you see the top ups in your O2 texts. Ie 'Your top up has been successful'

However, O2 will have your top ups on record. If you struggle to get through to O2 today then they open at 8am UK time tomorrow.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 4