Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay As You Go

Eve
Level 1: Joiner
Accepted Solution

TOP UP ISSUE PLEASE HELP

Right so I just topped up £20 on my big bundle tarif last night, I open my O2 app about 2 minutes later and it says my balance is £12:30 then this morning I’ve just woken up it says I’ve got £4:50!! I only used my data once for just about a minute I’m extremely frustrated as you can understand. If anyone can help or tell me some explanation please reply.
Topics: 531
Solutions: 11,205

Re: TOP UP ISSUE PLEASE HELP

It's possible that you might be subscribed to some premium rate services https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/Have-you-fallen-for-or-been-conned-into-a-premium-rate-s... but you need to call 4445 and ask customer services where the money is going.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Topics: 677

Hi @Eve

I would give customer services a call  this morning https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

They open at 8am.

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 547
Solutions: 3,415

I can understand how upsetting this can be. There are plenty of scams out there but call customer service or even use live chat. Once they tell you what's happening then come back for further guidance.

Community Manager

Hi @Eve, welcome to our forum! Sorry to hear that you've had unexpected charges. Please do let us know how you're getting on with this?

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
iPhone 11 megathread! - Find out the latest info on the i Phone 11!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature