Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stopping notificationsl

Jimmy93
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Recently swapped to pay as you go and now I get a message pop up on the full screen telling me my balance every time I send a text with a big dismiss button at the bottom of the screen. Never seen this happen before on payg. How do I turn it off? I’m on an iPhone 7
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146975 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions

@Jimmy93 

Call 4445 and ask O2 to turn off balance notifications.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146975 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions

@Jimmy93 

Call 4445 and ask O2 to turn off balance notifications.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes I am also getting this - How annoying!
How an earth this could be helpful to anybody is beyond me, especially as every time I send a text or make a call it notifies me that I was NOT charged (Ballance unchanged) - How is informing someone that they were not charged for something helpful? lol.
Also why can this not be turned on and off by the user rather than having to call CS - O2???

Message 3 of 3