cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Edition Big Bundles

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, 

Anyone know how existing customers can opt in to these?  I would like to take advantage of the 10GB for £10 offer that's on and advertised on the MyO2 app.

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Anonymous 

You can change tariffs in the tariff section of your MyO2 https://mymobile.o2.co.uk/

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sigh... I don't want to change tariff.  I currently have the 7GB for £10 tariff and noticed the current offer of 10GB for £10.  Usually you have to text a code to take advantage.

Message 3 of 11

Cleoriff
  • 122356 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous 

We're just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 on Facebook ( https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter ( https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram ( https://o2uk.co/O2CIG) , they should be able to help you with this

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

If the £10 PAYG bundle has changed to 10GB then you will get it the next time your bundle renews. 

Message 5 of 11

Cleoriff
  • 122356 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Not interested apparently. Account deleted 🙄

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 11

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

All bundles changed today

What are the new sims?

£10 for 10GB, unlimited minutes and texts

£15 for 20GB, unlimited minutes and texts

Message 7 of 11

pungler
Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have rung o2 about the extra data and have been told although I have the £15 big bundle I am not entitled to this offer.

Message 8 of 11

pungler
  • 9 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I tried this and it did work. Existing customers are not entitled to it. 

Message 9 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

This is very interesting, this is the first time I have seen an O2 PAYG offer that is not available to existing customers (Usually you have to opt in via text, but it's normally available) 

PAYG customers are not under any contract, so it would seem not to be a good idea of O2 to not offer it to existing customers.

The offer details:

Get 10GB for £10. Special edition, Limited time only.

£10 min top up for all Big Bundles. Your Big Bundle tariff value is the minimum monthly credit balance or top up required to activate and renew bundle. Bundle will continue to automatically renew on your bundle renewal date if you have sufficient credit. If bundle does not renew or is consumed, standard charges apply. You can switch bundles once a month to take effect from your bundle renewal date. UK calls/texts to standard UK landlines and mobiles and when roaming in our Europe Zone. Special and out of bundle numbers chargeable. Unused credit not refundable.

Get 10GB for £10 (usually 7GB), with our £10 Special Edition Big Bundle. The promotional data allowance will continue each month providing sufficient top-up is added each month. i.e £10 a month for the £10 Special Edition Big Bundle Offer will be applied automatically for first-time customers. Your credit balance must be at least £10 on your monthly renewal date each month to renew your Special Edition Big Bundle and benefit from the offer. If you do not have sufficient credit, you will switch to a non-eligible Bundle and will no longer be part of the promotion and will not get the promotional data allowances once your current Special Edition Big Bundle has expired.. Qualifying purchase must be made on or before the 2 nd of Feb 2022. Ends 2 nd February 2022. Europe Zone data only.

@pungler You could always just get another new PAYG SIM....

Message 10 of 11