Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim

Psycho-jo
Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Can anyone tell me if there is a sim only deal that has just minutes and txts without data? I have a simple phone that i cannot connect to the internet so data is useless to me?
Message 1 of 19
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149598 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions

Nothing on the sim only deals but you can have the classic PAYG sim where you don’t get any data but pay 1p per mb if you use any.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 19
18 REPLIES 18

MI5
  • 149598 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions

Nothing on the sim only deals but you can have the classic PAYG sim where you don’t get any data but pay 1p per mb if you use any.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 19

Psycho-jo
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have that one but its a ridiculous 14pence a txt which is really crap isnt it
Message 3 of 19

MI5
  • 149598 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions
No, it's 2p per text.
https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/sim-cards/pay-as-you-go#simtype=classicpayasyougo
Message 4 of 19

Cleoriff
  • 126098 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7552 Solutions

Well that's a vast difference. I wonder where you got your info re text charges @Psycho-jo?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 19

Psycho-jo
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Ive got a payg sim, just sent a txt, balance came back that the txt just cost me 14 pence ? Who do i ring to sort this out thro my payg phone please? Need a free number please
Message 6 of 19

Psycho-jo
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Ive rang them! It was a very old package, 14 pence a txt and 30pence a minute! Lol, ive not used the phone in 6 years or so, wow we paid alot back then didnt we! (Well i must have) thank you everyone, very helpful, got the package MI5 mentioned now
Message 7 of 19

Cleoriff
  • 126098 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7552 Solutions

Not free on PAYG unless you have a bundle/.

One call will cost you 25p. Other than that you can use live chat https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 19

Cleoriff
  • 126098 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7552 Solutions

@Psycho-jo wrote:
Ive rang them! It was a very old package, 14 pence a txt and 30pence a minute! Lol, ive not used the phone in 6 years or so, wow we paid alot back then didnt we! (Well i must have) thank you everyone, very helpful, got the package MI5 mentioned now

Well it's a good job you came here then @Psycho-jo

We didn't realise it was an old tariff. Hopefully a lot cheaper for you now wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 19

MI5
  • 149598 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions
Hopefully you are sorted with the change now but if not, you can change tariff in your MyO2 http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2
Message 10 of 19