Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim

Diane6
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have just got new Samsung  Galaxy  s8 and I'm giving my old s7 to my husband  so I have bought an o2 sim pay as you go I have just activated it and now I need to top it up but won't  let  me  do I need to waight  for it to activated  .

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22907 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3658 Solutions
3 REPLIES 3

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22907 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3658 Solutions
Message 2 of 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122117 Posts
  • 823 Topics
  • 7456 Solutions

@Diane6

If it's the first top up, you will need to use a voucher, After that, it will be registered and you can top up via any route in the guide shown above by @Bambino

Info about activating your sim here https://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-sims-and-devices/activating-your-sim

Best of luck and welcome to the forumWelcome

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 4

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Good morning @Diane6, and welcome to the forum Wave There's a lot of useful information above, which I hope will help you get this sorted. Please do let us know how you get on and if you have any other questions!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 4