My phone is saying there is no sim in there

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38267 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1729 Solutions

Have you checked the SIM is seated securely in the tray or under the retaining clip, @Kimturner13?

Your SIM can be gently wiped with a lint-free cloth and returned to the phone SIM holder, this can help.

If you have topped-up, all should be good - if not, then once your usage has drawn down any balance to 0, you will get no service until you top-up: Guide How to Top Up (PAYG) - assuming you are on a Big Bundle.

If on a PAYG Rolling Plan, check your payment card details are correct in your MyO2 so payment can be collected by O2 for your next month's usage.

Quickest way to get a replacement card, free, is to head to an O2 Store, taking photo ID with you.

Failing that, you will need to Guide: How to find help & contact O2 - as nobody here can access you r account to see what is happening. Good luck, @Kimturner13 

Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149027 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28463 Solutions

@Kimturner13 

Check this guide Guide: Is the network down for me or everyone? 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 3