Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim not provisioned

rez
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've been abroad for quite a long time, using a local SIM. I needed to get a code from my UK number (same number for 5-6 years all on o2) and when I put it in my phone it says 'Sim not provisioned' which I assume means I have been disconnected through inactivity. I need this number back, so many accounts (paypal, google, other companies and services) have this number for various codes...which I can't access. I can't even log into my02 because I cant access the code sent to the disconnected sim.

What can I do? Can I reclaim my number somehow?

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions

There are numbers in the guide you can call using Skype for free @rez 

And there is also some numbers in this link:

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Coronavirus-Covid-19-Community-Help-and-Su...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

gmarkj
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions

You would need to get in contact with customer services @rez and see if it is still available.

There are a few numbers to try in the guide below, as well as hints on how to get through.

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Message 2 of 4

rez
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for the link - it seems absolutely impossible to get through to communicate a human being. I can't call from abroad, there seems to be no email or live chat. It's maliciously confusing to go in loops through the 'contact us' section.

This o2 number is connected to every important account I have, and I can't log into anything because almost every service (be it paypal or my02) asks for a text code - which I no longer have access to.

Message 3 of 4

gmarkj
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions

There are numbers in the guide you can call using Skype for free @rez 

And there is also some numbers in this link:

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Coronavirus-Covid-19-Community-Help-and-Su...

Message 4 of 4