Did you mean: 

Same number in Australia as UK(?)

SlothsHere
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi there. 

I've changed my contract recently to a Pay As You Go Sim contract that allows me to use my phone in UK, USA, Australia however I am moving to Australia for a year within a few days & I know that I'm going to need an Australia number over there. 

Is there any way to keep my UK number and Australian number at once perhaps? (I know that sounds bizarre) OR possibly switch to an Australian number but have my old number still respond just the same? 

Also, how do I even go about switching to a different number whilst remaining on the same contract as I currently am?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm no expert whatsoever and could definitely use all the information possible.

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23905 Posts
  • 1042 Topics
  • 3769 Solutions

@SlothsHere If you want to keep your UK number and also have an Australian number you'll need a dual sim phone. You can't have the same number for both countries. The country codes are different for starters.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23905 Posts
  • 1042 Topics
  • 3769 Solutions

@SlothsHere If you want to keep your UK number and also have an Australian number you'll need a dual sim phone. You can't have the same number for both countries. The country codes are different for starters.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 2