Did you mean: 

SIM card- misselling pay as you go ,

Darcy3
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, 

I have been waiting on the phone for hours to talk someone. 
can someone please call me ? 
I bought pay as you go SIM card . Main reason I move to o2 is that Switzerland is in EU countries. 
I had 10 pound loaded. Which in promotion supposed to give me 20 GB instead of 8, your promotion. 
I also loaded 30 on your system, so it was bundle thing to get extra benefits. 
unfortunataly my 40 pounds disappeared  after few hours of using the internet in Switzerland. I do not understand, I am not happy. It is impossible to use 20 GB in 3 hours. And I can not rich anyone. I tried few nights.. waiting on the phone literally hours. No one , not even an automated voice tell me if I am in the Que , or your service team can not be bothered to answer. 
This is the 2nd time I am trying with O2. I literally spend over 8 hours, trying to resolve things. Your service is worst I ever experienced. 
please can anyone explain what happened to my 40 pounds altogether ( with less than 3 hours internet usage) and how do I complain officially for misselling products 

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 10704 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3105 Solutions

No one will call you from here, as this ISNT customer services.

So first off Switzerland is not part of the EU and you get 100mb of data for £1.99 and for every extra 100mb it will be  £1.99 if you text a code, if not its 4p/Mb

So sorry but you haven't been mis-sold you just haven't read the terms and conditions, and do not understand the EU region, youve messed up.

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/pay-as-you-go/using-your-phone-abroad

Guide: Roaming MegaGuide 

madasaf1sh_0-1706991335662.png

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 10704 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3105 Solutions

No one will call you from here, as this ISNT customer services.

So first off Switzerland is not part of the EU and you get 100mb of data for £1.99 and for every extra 100mb it will be  £1.99 if you text a code, if not its 4p/Mb

So sorry but you haven't been mis-sold you just haven't read the terms and conditions, and do not understand the EU region, youve messed up.

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/pay-as-you-go/using-your-phone-abroad

Guide: Roaming MegaGuide 

madasaf1sh_0-1706991335662.png

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147203 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28300 Solutions

@Darcy3 

At 4p per mb that's less than 1gb of data before your credit is used up.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 3