Did you mean: 

Rolling plan keeps taking payment

iain_dings
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi!

Had a PAYG SIM with a rolling plan, ported it onto a different network - but O2 keep taking payment for the rolling plan

I had an email saying they'd stop as the SIM wasnt active any more, but they keep taking money anyway. Gave up waiting on the phone, live chat wont help and if I log into my account it doesnt show any plans/devices so cant cancel it there. 

Any ideas how I can stop O2 taking my money every month? If I cancel my debit card so get one with a new number will that work, or do they auto update card numbers like some subscription services do?

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146286 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28161 Solutions

@iain_dings 

You can reach the Payment Management team on 0800 902 0217.
The opening times are:
Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm
Saturday – 8am to 6pm
Sunday – 9am to 6pm

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146286 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28161 Solutions

@iain_dings 

You can reach the Payment Management team on 0800 902 0217.
The opening times are:
Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm
Saturday – 8am to 6pm
Sunday – 9am to 6pm

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 3

Asdfjdhd
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi have you managed to fix this because I have the exact same problem

Message 3 of 3